New share issue in advance of listing on Spotlight Stock Market heavily oversubscribed
HODL SPAC Europe AB ("HODL", “HODL SPAC” or the "Company") today announces the outcome of the offer regarding HODL's listing on Spotlight Stock Market (the "Offer"). There has been great interest in the Offer and the Offer was significantly oversubscribed. The Offer was subscribed for 31 times for available shares(1) and 7 times in terms of the entire Offer. The issue of a total of 5,900,000 shares will provide the company with SEK 29.5 million. The issue of a total of 5,900,000 shares adds SEK 29.5 million to the Company.
The offer in brief
- The price in the Offer was, as previously announced, SEK 5 per share.
- The offer comprised 5,900,000 newly issued shares in HODL and, last day to apply for shares was 13 January 2022.
- The newly issued shares will provide the Company with SEK 29.5 million before deduction of transaction costs of SEK 0.4 million. The share capital will increase by SEK 290 000, from SEK 500 000 to SEK 790 000.
- The Offer was subscribed 31 times, corresponding to a subscription rate of 3100 percent, for available shares(1) and 7 times, corresponding to a subscription rate of 700 percent, relative to the entire Offer.
- The Company will have approximately 1,100 shareholders after the completion of the Offer.
- The total number of shares in the Company amounts to 7,900,000 shares after the Offer.
- The settlement date in the Offer is January 19, 2022.
- Trading in the HODL share on Spotlight Stock Market is expected to commence on 21 January 2022 under the ticker "HODL".
Vahid Toosi, founder and CEO of HODL, comments:
” Exciting to see the huge interest in HODL SPAC! We are humbled by the confidence it shows for the team, but perhaps most importantly the level of curiosity that obviously exists for blockchain and its potential. “